When you think about 2019, what do you feel?
Are you feeling exhausted, stuck or a change of direction in 2019?
Do you want to reconnect with yourself and feel inspired again?
Would you like to take a technology break and immerse yourself in nature?
Are you looking to kick off 2019 with an empowering community?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this life-changing road trip is for you!
It's time to slow down and connect with yourself, beautiful people and nature. Begin 2019 with clarity, confidence and a vision for your life. We are inviting 6 purpose-driven individuals to join us for an Adventure & Discovery roadtrip. For 5 days, we will leave our normal environments and drop into a safe space to play, adventure and self-enquire.
This event will be hosted on the pristine East Coast of Australia, starting in Sydney and concluding the journey in Byron Bay. You will stay in beautiful, tranquil and comfortable accommodation surrounded by ocean and rainforest.
In the 5-day Discovery & Adventure Roadtrip, you will:
- Slow down, refine your mind and discover inner peace
- Discover your core values, unique talents, strengths and passions
- Develop clarity and confidence on your vision and purpose
- Become part of a community committed to transforming their lives and living their full potential
- Have more fun, play and adventure in your life
- Take action towards your goals
- Be immersed in nature
An example of a typical day
Wake up for sunrise. Exercise, meditate and eat a nutritious breakfast. Hike to a beautiful waterfall and share authentic conversation about life's current challenges. Undertake a workshop to determine your core values. Enjoy a delicious colourful lunch. Cruise to the next destination. Enjoy free time. Prepare for an epic dinner feast and share conversation about values over dinner. Clean up. Undertake a visioning workshop, followed by a musical jam session and calming tea before bed!
Who is invited?
Anyone aged 18 and above who wants to get clarity for their life and experience deep connection with themselves, others and nature. This is a great opportunity to meet new like-minded people or invite and share the experience with a friend!
Meet The Facilitator - Kristian
Kristian is facilitator, speaker and the founder of The Timekeeper. Having bounced back from burnout, adrenal fatigue and feeling lost, Kristian knows what it's like to struggle and what it takes to transform. He is committed to holistic health and living a values aligned life, and helping others do the same. He has had the privilege of working with over 8,000 people and is heavily involved in the community as an Ambassador for the Polished Man campaign, Member of the Foundation of Young Australians, Global Impact Entrepreneur with YGAP and Introduction Leader for Landmark. Whilst working as a management consultant, Kristian launched PwC's first firm-wide weekly meditation. Kristian has been featured in numerous podcasts and publications including Jetstar's magazine reaching over 1 million people.
- Food (3 delicious meals per day + snacks!)
- Comfortable Airbnb accommodation in pristine locations
- Transport from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Guided meditations
- Mindset, values, visioning, emotion, heart and movement workshops
- Facilitated authentic conversations
- An itinerary of beautiful natural landscapes
- Free time (for exercising, journaling, surfing or as you please)
- Join an intimate community of values aligned individuals committed to developing their best self