1. Presence: Awareness is the first step on the journey to discover who we are, in all possibilities. Mindfulness is the skill and mental state that enables us to focus on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting our feelings, thoughts and bodily sensations. With the benefits of neuroplasticity, mindfulness enables us to rewire the pathways and triggers in the cortex of our brain to reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety. The time is Now to be present.
2. Community: Community from The Timekeeper point of view means connection with ourself, others, nature and the world around us in harmony. Connection is life itself, it is unconditional love and therefore the Mastery of Love. People who have quality relationships with family, friends, and their community are happier, have fewer health problems, lower levels of stress and depression, and live longer. Time is our precious resource to connect.
3. Purpose: Intention is purpose, and purpose creates a sense of meaning in our life. Being intentional with our time and energy facilitates transformation. It enables us to set goals, build good habits and be our best self so we can become a platform to give to others. When we dedicate our time to purpose, the impact for the community is exponential. Take control of your time and live the life you want in the time you've got.
We're inviting you to join us so that together we can write the future of The Timekeeper, with the aim of impacting thousands of young people's lives.
There are several ways you can be involved:
1. Purchase a Timekeeper watch to take control of your time and make a positive impact on the lives of young people in need. Your purchase directly funds social impact projects around the globe. Find out more.
2. Sign up to The Timekeeper community (below) to receive 10% off your first order and gain access to mindfulness content, new products, giveaways, events and promotions. No junk mail, that's a promise!
3. Follow us on our social media channels to discover your daily dose of mindfulness and inspiring young people's stories. Share your #MomentsWellSpent with us and we will celebrate them with you.
4. Become an ambassador for The Timekeeper. Thanks to social media and the digital age, we've become more connected. Each individual has more power than ever before to make positive difference, and an ability to leave the world better than we found it. Contact Us to find out how you can be on of our official ambassadors.